Over a month since I posted last? Impossible! I've had so much to mention, but I guess it's all in my head. I don't have time to completely expunge all the thoughts and memories, but I'll share a little.

Christmas was lovely. We celebrated with the in-laws at their house on Christmas Eve and celebrated at our house Christmas morning with my parents and my sister's family. It went beautifully. We left for West Virginia the next day and it was a long drive with a potty-trained child. I'm so proud of Isabella for being a big girl and she had no trouble doin' the doo in the public restrooms. Proud moments. We borrowed my father-in-law's dvd player for her and she watched the same movies over and over. I don't want her using headphones yet because I think she's too little for that, but they would've been nice. I couldn't get the songs out of my head! Chris and I listened to the Sirius radio the whole way and it was so nice to not have to change the station because of a lost signal.

Isabella got her second snow experience, but she didn't remember her first and she probably won't remember this one either. Nevertheless, she LOVED it! She loved throwing snowballs and making tracks and getting all snowy. I wanted Reagan in the snow as little as possible, but on the last night we were there, it started snowing as we left a restaraunt after dinner. I was hurrying Reagan out to the car and when I looked at her, she was entranced. She was watching the snow fall and, as it lit on her little baby eyelashes, I too was entranced. It was a beautiful moment.

Reagan is finally crawling on all fours as of Christmas day. She will go into her army crawl every now and then, but usually it's because she's trying to drag something along the floor with her. She's been ill with a double ear infection and a sinus infection. It seems like the medicine is almost as bad as the illness. She has diarrhea, vomitting and loss of appetite. I really don't feel like the antibiotic is helping. She still has trouble sleeping and she still has the cough/sneeze/runny nose. I called the pediatrician about her vomitting, but they said it's normal and probably just her mucous. Not helpful because she doesn't vomit unless she's had her medicine. Her follow-up is next Monday and she better be healthy by then!

Isabella started gymnastics at the first of the year and apparently she's a natural. I wouldn't know because I've never been to her classes. My FIL takes her every week and he boasts about how amazing she performs. Maybe one day I'll get a glimpse of her in the gym. They're even having a "recital" sort of thing, but it's during the day as well. Oh bother. She loves wearing her sparkly leotards and that's what's truly important. The main focus should be that she loves the outfits. We're not putting her in dance... she already loves "twirly skirts" too much.

That's a good summary of home life. Work life is much more complicated. When it's not worth it anymore, I'm quitting. Whether I have another job or not, I'm quitting. It's getting close to my breaking point. I wish they'd just fire me, but there's no grounds to fire me! I'm too good at my job. What a bummer.