Since the birth of my first lovely child, I have been addicted to photobooks at http://www.shutterfly.com . I can't help it! They keep coming out with more design ideas and choices which makes each book more fun and unique. Well, last holiday season I decided it was (finally) time for us to send out a family Christmas card, so of course I went to http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards ! It was so easy... honestly, the hardest part is picking a design! And it's not just the Christmas cards that are so beautiful, they have a whole selection of "holiday" cards. So whether you want a card that spreads Christmas cheer or one that incorporates the holiday season, they have lots from which to choose: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/holiday-cards .



And right now Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery ! I know I'll be getting more this year. Last year we used the Elegant Damask Noir holiday card. It's a very chic and classic choice. I loved the way it turned out This year I want to try something different. I'm having trouble deciding between Sweet Stocking and Top Ten Moments. What I love most about them are the vibrant colors used as opposed to the typical red and green. They're so cheery! I love that Sweet Stocking has a child-like handmade quality and enough room for four photos (in case I have trouble choosing). Top Ten is fun because it allows you to make a list of things going on in your family over the past year... the "top ten" things! My mom always includes a letter with her Christmas cards... that's so old-school. This is the new, easy, concise way to write a letter. And really, with Facebook and Twitter, people know what we're up to all the time, but this card highlights what you consider to be the important events of the last twelve months.

Last year we took pictures Thanksgiving Day and I used those in our holiday card. I plan on making that a tradition since it worked so well. All of us wore colorful clothes and no one matched anyone else, but we still looked like a family. I guess that's good since we ARE a family! I recommend doing the same thing for your holiday pictures. I want friends and family to see us as we are, but better... not unrecognizable! So if you check out Shutterfly for the sale on the holiday cards, check out the photobooks while you're there. I can almost guarantee you'll become addicted!