Last night, Bella didn't want to eat her dinner. She wouldn't stay seated at the table and kept yammering on about random things. Anything to keep from sitting with us. Finally, as she stood next to her chair in the dining room asking me questions, I blurted out, "I'm not talking to you anymore until you sit in your chair." And she very calmly replied, "Mommy, you are talking to me." What could I say? Little stinker.

She went to bed early and was asleep by 7:15. Quite unusual, but I thought she might've had a long day with the sitter. She woke around midnight needing to "spit up" as she says. She didn't want to use the toilet so her daddy let her literally spit into the sink. I was thankful that she wasn't throwing up, but Chris mentioned she felt hot. She walked around to my side of the bed and holy cow! She was on fire! From her head to her fingertips to her feet, every inch of her body was fevered. Chris got the Tylenol and when I checked on her a couple hours later as she slept on the floor at the foot of our bed, she was back to normal. Her temperature was slightly elevated again by morning, so we gave her a half-dose of Tylenol. She had a slower gait this morning, but was quite herself.

To make the day a little brighter, Reagan had a special surprise for us this morning! A tooth! Reagan's first tooth broke through last night. I didn't notice it when she nursed, but I couldn't ignore it when she chewed on my knuckle! We're very excited. Chris is leaving town tomorrow for a few days and I'm so happy he was home to see this milestone. She's been gnawing and drooling for so long that we didn't know when to expect her first tooth. She didn't fuss or fever or anything! Little stinker.