My hair is damaged. I've tried different colors in my hair since high school and I have to blow dry or it's unruly. So the combination of chemicals and heat has really done a number on my thin, fine hair. Living in the Lowcountry means there is constant humidity with which to contend. All these things contribute to my frizz.

In the past, I would style my hair just right and throughout the day it would go south. If was raining, it wouldn't last through my walk to the car! I didn't think I really had a choice in the matter since I'd put up with it for so long. It was understood that bad hair days were not my fault and that's the way the chips fell for me. But all that's behind me.

At Target on Saturday, I was looking through the array of serums, sprays & styling cremes when my eyes fell on the Frizz-Ease line by John Frieda. I've used the line of Sheer Blonde shampoos and conditioners, but I always thought Frizz-Ease was for people with curly hair. I'm glad I gave them a second look. In a toss-up between Frizz-Ease Heat Defeat Protective Styling Spray and the Straight Fixation Smoothing Creme, I chose the spray. The label on the creme says it's "lightweight" but I worry that products will weigh down my strands and make them too oily.

I'm so happy with this product! I wash, towel dry, spritz with miracle spray, blow dry & style to get a perfect coif (in my opinion) that stays perfect throughout the day! Even my co-workers noticed a difference. Yesterday was a rainy day and my hair maintained it's style ALL DAY. Amazing. I cannot speak for the rest of the line, but if this worked for me, I suggest you give any of the Frizz-Ease products a try.