Yesterday marked the six month anniversary of my newest baby's birth. A whole half a year has gone by and we celebrated with family. The night before, our little monkey decided it was time to start sitting up by herself! Until then, she'd been using her arms to keep herself steady while sitting up. Now she can sit tall and reach for objects. I'm so proud!

Our little Boo Boo bear is rocking the potty. She loves wearing her "princess panties" (they're pull-ups) and is so excited to pull them up and down on her own. I'm excited too! Sunday night, as she pooped in the downstairs bathroom, she looked into the potty and exclaimed, "It's a snake!" Too funny.

My husband, Chris, had to leave for work early this morning, so I got the girls ready for the day ahead. Bella Boo happily chose a "twirly" dress to wear. I'm girly and I want her to be girly, and choices like this are a warm fuzzy for me. Almost makes me want to cry thinking about her in her special dress this morning.

We even got out of the house at a reasonable time, so I could avoid being late for work. It would've been perfect if I had remembered to grab their diaper bag as I left the house. I'd just stocked it with pull-ups and diapers. When I get too high, there has to be something to knock me back to earth! Ugh. I felt like such a doofus. It was still a great morning.